Loreto MX with Trumms & Kendricks~May 8-15, 2025 NOT FINISHED!
May 19, 2025
I've been retired since 2010...15 years and in that time Bruce & I have traveled all over. Unfortunately, I'm just now realizing how great a blog would be. So, I'm going to start with our most recent trip and work backwards as far as I can. Here goes:
May 8-15, 2025
We took our friend Dave & Rebecca Trumm and Susan & Mike Kendrick with us to Villa del Palmar, Islands of Loreto, Mexico. We had a spacious 3 bedroom unit giving everyone plenty of space for everything, including a large lanaii. Here's the view from our 7th floor room.
Jerry & Janna Christensen were at Loreto at the same time as us. Jerry planned a boat outing for the group for the day after we arrived. He knew a guy, Jorge, who rented the boat, captain, and made our food, fresh trigger foot ceviche.
We dined at all the on-site restaurants: Casa Mia, Clubhouse (on the golfcourse), and Dazante (my favorite.) On Tuesday, we went to the owners Happy Hour with drinks & appetizers at the Disco.
One day, we rented the shuttle to town, walked around the stores, visited "scary dead guy" at the church, (Leo was freaked out seeing him on our family trip in March 2025). We then ate dinner at "Mi Loreto" which has amazing food. I had a chile relleno...way more than I could eat! Bruce had the shrimp.
We had a great successful trip with friends, even though Dave & I both had some stomach issues. Not certain what that was all about as I haven't had those kinds of cramping for years. Adios, Loreto! Til next year!
Comments
Post a Comment